The Blog Hop is now closed!!!
Thanks for Playing!!!!
Hi Everyone!!! Welcome to the Color Room’s First annual Blog HOP!!!
See the palette HERE!!!!
You have just come from Janine’s blog, I hope you loved her project this week as much as I did!!!
Here is what I created from the ‘whitewashed’ His Room Palette
Some things you may not know about me......
1. I was born in ...Indianapolis, Indiana and now consider myself a Texan, living in Flower Mound, Texas I am currently Designing for...Pebbles Inc, Nikki Sivils Scrapbooker, Creative Charms, Inspired Blueprints, The Front Porch Kits and TCR!!! Whew!!!
2. I live with...my husband Mark of 15 years, our two kiddos Mason (6) and Maren (3). We also have two labs, two cats and three frogs!!!
3. On my desk right now you will find... (1) Hot Tamales (can't scrap without them) 2. Lots of scraps from all the creating that has been going on the past week or so. (3) My TV that I watch during all my late night scrap sessions!
4. My favourite colours to work with at the moment are... That is a hard one because I love so many color combinations...but I will have to say Pink and Orange!
5. What kind of themes do you often scrap? My kiddos, nephew and friends kiddos are my main source of inspiration!
6. Where do you scrap? The Pink Room is where you will find me! (It never looks like this BTW :) )
7. What is your scrapping process? The photos always inspire me first and then I will collect papers and embellishment that then fit the theme of the photos. If I have a sketch to work from that always is a great starting point for me
8. My favourite food is...hmmm, hard to narrow down but I will say anything Mexican!!!
9. My top 3 favorite tools are... (1) Punches, (2)Punches (3)Punches!!! I am a sucker for them! I really don't use many other tools...but trying to use the Sewing Machine a little more! :)
10. I get my inspiration from...I am in love with Pinterest right now...it is FULL of inspiration!
11. Describe a Technique you used on your project this week...I am misting now more than I have ever! I LOVE Studio Calico's Mr. Huey's Misting Line...I want them all! I used a little bit of the Cream Mist on top of the dark blue paper to soften it up a bit!
Please feel free to try this technique on your challenge this week join the Color room and participate HERE
REMEMBER to leave a comment on all the DT Members Blogs answering their specific question!
Here is mine...
What is my favorite tool?
Well that is all for me today!!! Next you are heading to one of my favorite scrappers, Jing-Jing's Blog HERE I can't wait to see what she has done with the palette. Her work is ALWAYS out of this world!!!